Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
How come the ram had no oil pressure? And as much as I love Ford and want to see them win nowhere did it say this was a 6.7 vs. 6.7 vs. 6.6 test, the Chevy and Dodge could have been gassers...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya after i watched it again i realized that. but the chevy was a duramax cause it only had a 5k tach. this test does seem a little fishy.

·
Registered
410 Posts
How come the ram had no oil pressure? And as much as I love Ford and want to see them win nowhere did it say this was a 6.7 vs. 6.7 vs. 6.6 test, the Chevy and Dodge could have been gassers...
Click on the box floating in the video window that says vehicle specifications.

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
honestly that video means nothing since it was done for ford..... Ill wait till real world people put them through real world tests. not some ad for a car caompany.

·
FREE THINKER
703 Posts
i call BS also maybe the Dodge came in last cuz he had no oil pressure LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
this is cool but why do they show us the tach on cumapart and dirtyrag but not on powerjoke, sounds like the ford kicked down and others didn't, I hope this is not the case and this setup is for real but I have my doubts, cumapart probably had faulty wiring on gage :doh::doh::doh:

·
Registered
520 Posts
That Dodge seemed like a gas version. No way a Cummins equipped truck finishes 10 seconds behind the Ford and Chevy. And it said they had to tow that weight due to it being the max weight for the Dodge. Something aint right.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Well at the start of video it said for dodge and chevy to do a test so maybe they will.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Don't you guys know the Cummins engine is gods gift to man and doesn't need oil pressure.....if not, I'm sure a Dodge owner will tell you at your next fill up at the pump.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't you guys know the Cummins engine is gods gift to man and doesn't need oil pressure.....if not, I'm sure a Dodge owner will tell you at your next fill up at the pump.
LOL

·
Registered
520 Posts
Or it could be in typical Dodge fashion an electrical malfunction LOL

·
Registered
61 Posts
you can see the cummins logo in one of the videos i dont think ford would have slapped that on there just for this video but who knows

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
:whs: but that was a duramax for sure in their,but that dodge..seemed way too..weak//

·
POWERSTROKEMIKE
536 Posts
not sure. seams like when the first two trucks went they were kind of stuck in a high gear an not back shifting ?? an funny after they went back into the correct lane a semi comes by ?? an the mustang is behind them trucks.. an the Superduty the mustang is in front an theres no semi in the lane comming at them.. seams like this should of been a close course..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts