Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well when i bought my truck, someone decided to pull the 4x4 decals off the bed... i searched on ebay but everyone only had 99-up decals and ones off like chevys... i wanted the stock style for the truck but liked the ones that said offroad. i ended up getting the ones at ford with the 4x4 being silver and the offroad being red for $25 each which i thought wasnt bad at all... just in case anyone wanted the part number.

F4TZ-9925622-AA

·
Powerstroked
602 Posts
Wow I think thats really expensive for small decals... I think if you had looked harder you could have found the decals you wanted on eBay. Last I searched, they were easy to find?

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
When we replaced mine about 4 years ago they were ~$22 or so, so that's not bad.

You'd be suprised at the number of colors they offer, at least a dozen combinations factory IIRC.

Dave

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah your right... they were telling me they had all sorts of colors...

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
I've been wanting to put some of these on my truck too, so good to know. I've seen some trucks before that had Realtree camo ones, I've always thought those were cool

·
Strokin'
113 Posts
well when i bought my truck, someone decided to pull the 4x4 decals off the bed... i searched on ebay but everyone only had 99-up decals and ones off like chevys... i wanted the stock style for the truck but liked the ones that said offroad. i ended up getting the ones at ford with the 4x4 being silver and the offroad being red for $25 each which i thought wasnt bad at all... just in case anyone wanted the part number.

F4TZ-9925622-AA
That seems reasonable. good decals are usually kinda pricy. cheap decals are just that, cheap. just checked the aftermarket catalog and they're 30+

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
You did good. At least the dealer didnt charge you list. As for the ebay stickers..... They are cheap. Real cheap as in no good cheap. 9 out of ten times you get what you pay for

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
You did good. At least the dealer didnt charge you list. As for the ebay stickers..... They are cheap. Real cheap as in no good cheap. 9 out of ten times you get what you pay for
Exactly, that's why I went straight to the dealer. You get what you pay for.

Dave

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Hell I wish my paint was decent enought to put the darn stickers on. :D

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Go ahead and try to get the Lightning Decals for the Lightning Trucks. IIRC they were around 100 bucks a side.

Sounds like a good price to me as well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts