Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to talk about ford sync. If this is not a loud just delete. I have a 2015 F3 50lariat FX4 with AN 8 INCH screen. M buddy totaled his 2018 and gave me the APIM or “brain” of the system. I should be able to use my screen and his brain and make a sync 3 for my truck. Any thoughts. If anyone can provide further info or redirect me to someone or a sight they may have ran across I would greatly appreciate it. I’ve been told I can do that on FORScan, which I have but I’m not as familiar with it. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No sync 3 apim will not work with a sync 2 screen. sync 3 uses a extra jumper cable from the apim to the screen and sync 2 does not.

Yes sir, I found one last night for $300. They have a 25% discount going on right now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've for some info and links for you on doing the conversion but this forum won't let me post links, and it won't let me private message you either until is have 15 post!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've for some info and links for you on doing the conversion but this forum won't let me post links, and it won't let me private message you either until is have 15 post!

870-495-0143. Just call me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Message sent

Sir could you please resend that PM for some reason it was deleted out of my inbox

I seen it was good information what I could read of it but I’ve lost it. LOL so I would appreciate it if you could send please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts