Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She has been under the knife again for Cummins Pulling Version 1.0 BAMF pulling version 2.0 first being the 7.3 haha! Here are a few pics of the truck exterior wise will get some better pics when its closer to being done.But it is only a few weeks off! Also included a lil video of the first start up with the new bigger pumps, injectors and now single charger!

start up vid of new set up!

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
All I can say is damn man. Are those 15.50s on 12 wides they look wider than a 13.50 because Gabes truck is identical cclb with 12 wides and 13.50s. Looks awesome man!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea wheel and tire combo please....... Looks dam good, gives me hope for mine on day.
They are 375/55/16(33x15.50) on a 16x12 with no leveling kit in front I don't have much of a turning radius haha problem Is all the tire manufacturs or at leave DC and Mickey Thompenson stopped all
production of 15.50's due to low demand but they said they may bring them out again...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can not find 35/15.50's anywhere, have looked and looked and no such luck.
the distributor I go through told me they got the last 3 sets from
Mickey for the 375/55/16's in the atz's all pre sold one set being mine and that was over a month ago...From my understanding they will be bringing them back but it will be in very low quantities and at least 4months from
now..

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also thought the 375/55's were 35's, have you measured them?
Sorry about that mine are the 355/55/16's the 375's are the 35's which would deffently not fit lol

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well got the 4inch blocks under the rear of the truck and got the stance looking right!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you can turn or can't turn? I didn't really pick up on if you were being sarcastic or not.
If it's setting on absoultly perfectly flat ground I have full radius but the slightest bump or grade makes a normal turn a 30 point turn haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts