Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the time has come. I bought this truck brand new 11.5 years ago and its time to move on. Now that Im all grown up (ya right) its time that I move on over to something a little more family friendly. Anyways, I thought I would put it up for sale here and try to help out some other PSD enthusiast rather than trading it in for 3 grand or selling it to some cowboy down the road and then watch it drive by every other day.

2000 F-250 4x4-White extended cab short bed, clean title, never wrecked, never vandalized, and garage kept. Complete engine build by Swamps Diesel in June 09. Billet rods, girdle, ported heads, coated pistons and bearings, filled block, lowered compression pistons, GT42 turbo, b-code injectors, stealth oil pump with 4 line kit, and everything else that goes along with a build like that. Complete regulated fuel system from ITP, Air Dog fuel pump, spearco intercooler, brand new optima red top batteries. All air conditioning components where replaced with brand new parts during the rebuild. Starter and alternator as well. Dual shocks up front, MX6 shocks all around. All new brakes, including new calipers and rotors. Detroit tru-trac rear end, 5.5” leaf spring lift, mag hytech covers on both diffs and transmission. Dynatrac free spin hub kit. Harley head lights and grille from Ford dealer not aftermarket. Recon tail lights and third brake light (all smoked red). Transmission is fully built by Diesel Innovations performance transmission. Red head steering gearbox. Wheels are 20x10 Akuza rims with 6 month old 35 x 13.50 cooper STT tires. Stereo system, amp with 10" DVC sub in custom box. Gauges and 6 position chip. Ranch hand bumpers from and rear, heavy duty side steps. I mean the list goes on and on. I have receipts for all the big ticket items. Over 30 grand in the past 2 years for sure. Im asking $22,500.00 but sure Im willing to negatiate. I will also personally deliver truck to within 6 hours driving radius from Houston, TX to make sure she goes to a good home;). Pics coming tomorrow, I forgot they are on my office computer.:doh:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never had it dynoed. But from the mods it should be in the 550-600 range depending on tunes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:postwhore2:pics!!!!! Sorry I got a little side tracked getting the picks up because my new truck arrived. Anyways, I know the truck needs washing but it has been raining and my office is down a gravel road so these will have to do.

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/album.php?albumid=231

I just uploaded some to an album here on the site. Please let me know if there is a problem viewing. Also, I am not opposed to parting out this truck if the demand is there. Lots of good stuff on this truck. Obviously cant sell the wheels or mirrors of a perfectly good running truck so I guess the motor and trans and such would have to sell first and then all the rest can go. Thanks!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumpity Bump Bump Bumpity Bump! Merry Christmas! I am wanting this truck gone so lets deal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.