Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Dieselsite transmission filter kit for the 99-03 4R100.

I used this kit for maybe a thousand miles. It has the flush valve and pressure gauge upgrades. The kit plus the upgrades would normally run about $215.

Asking $160 + shipping.

***Note: A brand new Baldwin BT839 trans filter is included, though, it is not pictured.

· Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have now received several PM's regarding line size. Apparently no one has read the product description on Dieselsite.com nor have they read my very first post.:doh:

As stated in the very first line of this ad, this kit is for the 99-03 4R100. As per Dieselsite, this means it has 3/8 lines!!!!!!!!!

From Dieselsite :

Applications:

We are currently working on new models to fit different applications. Transmissions use different line connections, but luckily many use similar line sizes so our kit can fit multiple applications. Simply look at the return line(rear of the transmission) and see what size line you have.

Most cars and light trucks are 5/16".
Most Pre-1996 E4OD's use a 5/16" line.
1996 and 1997 E4OD can be either 5/16" or 3/8" - you will have to check your truck for the correct line size.
The 1999-2003 4R100 uses a 3/8" line.
The Ford 6-Speed Manual uses a 3/8" line.
The Ford 5 Speed Automatic 5R110 uses 1/2" Line.

Please read and absorb the entirety of this ad before asking any more questions. Thanks!!!

· Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In response to several more PM's:

The price on this item is firm.

Expect shipping to run roughly $15 via insured UPS Ground to most places in the US.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.