Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my complete 99.5-03 7.3 suerduty turbo set up to put on an obs or E99.
comes complete with everything you need to convert to the sd style turbo and/or run the 38r. upipes, collector, pedistal, (pedistal has the ebv tig welded shut) stock sd turbo with ww, intake pelums and intake spyder with the aih delted and taped for boost.

selling for $550 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
already running the early 99 spyder and intercooler set up on my OBS but my intercooler pipes will not fit if i do a superduty conversion correct?

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
already running the early 99 spyder and intercooler set up on my OBS but my intercooler pipes will not fit if i do a superduty conversion correct?
those stock e99 spiders bring good money so getting this set up will be cheap for you to do.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a stock 95 7.3 will this kit improve my performance at all? if so how much?

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
I have a stock 95 7.3 will this kit improve my performance at all? if so how much?
You probably wouldn't notice any change, especially if you're still using stock injectors.
The biggest advangates I have seen are being able to use drop-in replacements (GTP-38R) and bellowed up-pipes.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I pm'd you a few days ago about just selling the penlums
sorry i thought i had replied, but i dont wana seperate the kit.

Does this also have the pass side exhaust manifold. As the obs and sd are different for uppipe mounting
no i dont have the pass exh man, from what ive found is that on most 96+ trucks they are the same.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
there is about a 1" difference in the drivers side ext manifold between obs and sd. when i did my swap i actually noticed a big difference. i guess the .84 housing would have been the main reason. good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you wont notice to much if any increase in power over the e99 turbo, the only thing you might notice an increas from would be from the 3in intakes but i dont know if you'll see any. this kit is manily for those wanting to put a gtp38r turbo on.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yep, got a few more important things that my money has to go to right now rather then making the truck fast so she's got to be put on the back burner.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts