Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just thinking about buying a house and would like to possibaly sell my 08 F-250 Lariat Ex. cab longbed 4x4 . Truck is a job 2 08 truck . I bought it last july and am the second owner . As said above truck is a lariat with 49,000 on it , 6.4 auto , power doors , locks , seats an power heated mirrors . AC , Am-fm-cd radio with Sat. radio . Power sliding rear window . Grey leather interior . Spray in bed liner . 18 in. factory rims with 90% Conti. 275/75.18 tires . Items i've added are AFE si intake , Flow-Pro 4" Dp. 5" Flow-Pro stainless straight pipe exhaust with 6'' stainless MBRP tip . H&S Mini Maxx tuner with H&S tunes and Kem tuens from 75hp to 354 . A cheep ebay polished aluminium grill and liscense plate insert . Diesel site coolant filter and Amsoil bypass oil filter kit . Pro-Comp tration Bars . Color is Blue also , i want to get about 35k out of it . the only pic i have right now is not a good one , i'll get some more tomorrow if the sun comes out . Also i have a brand new Icon 2 1/2 leveling kit and a slightly used Icon track bar i would sell for $800.

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
Re: (Feeler) possible sale 08 F-250 Lariat

Last I heard there are no feeler ads......It's either for sale or it's not.

Here are a few things to consider when posting to the Classifieds.

Post your location- Good for when buyers want the item and are not afraid to drive to get the item. This may help prevent any fraud sales protecting the seller and/or buyer. Your zip code or local city name can be used. If you don't want to use your exact location just post a city/zip that is closest to you.

Post a price- It will help you determine the current market for the item. Some will pay what you ask, others will want to make an offer. (Ads without a price will be deleted)

Description- Makes it easy for the buyer to know exactly what you are selling. The more description you offer the better your chances of finding a buyer.

Photos- Pics will often increase your sales traffic. Good quality pics that include part numbers for the items (as able) help the buyer. Keep the number of pics low and to average size. No need to post super sized pics or post 100 pics of your item, keep those for the e-mails and PMs.

Payment- Include in your ad how you prefer payment. USPS Money Order and Paypal are great choices and cash is king.

Shipping- If you offer shipping include what service you will be using. Make sure to ask about additional services the buyer/seller may want/offer. This is another protective measure that will prevent any fraud sales.

Bumping- Bumping allows you to bring your ad back up to the current page. What doesn't get noticed this week may need a bump next week to get that ad noticed. Don't abuse the bumping technique. If you want to bump for a good seller SAY SO! It's cool to give bumps and receive bumps!!

Sold items- Nothing worse than to see a one year old ad pop up with an interested buyer and the item is gone. If it's sold SAY SO. We can clean out the ads and make room for more.

Feedback- PSN is for the members. Feedback left positive and negative will keep your site healthy. Don't let a good deed go un-noticed. Post up your positive sales experience with other members as well as our vendors.

For negative sales experiences we need to be sure the matter doesn't turn into a mud fest. Give ample time and contact to allow for any issues to be resolved. IF in the end you feel like it was a dirty deal contact a Mod, give the circumstances about the incident, and keep the facts straight. This will keep you from looking vindictive and allow the Mods to keep track of bad sellers.

Communication- If you post an ad be ready to answer PM's and reply to posts. It is NOT recommended for you to post your phone number and email openly could lead to bot spamming or Lotto scams. Poor communication with potential buyers/sellers will not help your ad. We all understand things happen in life so if it's been awhile make a bump and get back to the task. If you have any issues with replies or PMs contact a Mod for help and resolution.

"Feeler ads"- Feeler ads will be deleted.

I hope to hear from the members any additional info that can be added to this post. Remember PSN is yours to use so let's keep the abusers out!!

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts

Yup, no feeler ads.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts

Is it for sale or not?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Allright , didn't see the memo about feeler ads :doh: so the truck is for sale . my Zip is 16823 . i have a payoff of 18k on the truck as of today . so payment and pickup will be discussed after we come to a price . Alos how do i change the thread title ?

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts

Allright , didn't see the memo about feeler ads :doh: so the truck is for sale . my Zip is 16823 . i have a payoff of 18k on the truck as of today . so payment and pickup will be discussed after we come to a price . Alos how do i change the thread title ?
Ask a mod to change it for you.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some more pics.

·
<-•DEISEL CRAFT•
565 Posts
GOOD LUCK WHITH SALE

Dragon are the best GOOGLES right on

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump .

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price change to 34K.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Allright another price drop . 33K with all the mods and 32k without . i have all the orginal parts to put back on the truck except for the down pipe .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts