Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this easily possible? The one thing I dislike so far about my new truck is the high beams. They aren't very bright and maybe even dimmer??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Installed HID's both fog an headlights and had the fogs wired into my uplifter switch which allows for both to be used. Works great just went on 2200 km long trip with lots of night driving, makes it great for spotting any wildlife other obstacles etc...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installed HID's both fog an headlights and had the fogs wired into my uplifter switch which allows for both to be used. Works great just went on 2200 km long trip with lots of night driving, makes it great for spotting any wildlife other obstacles etc...
also thought about that....who's kit did you use? do both sets match well?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yea they match great. Believe the outfit was Uno Hid's 6000k's. H11's for the fogs H13 for headlamps.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yea hi/lo beam + fogs= a lot of hibeam flashes towards you. Just need to mount your ballast and your set.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea hi/lo beam + fogs= a lot of hibeam flashes towards you. Just need to mount your ballast and your set.
Buy online? Uno doesnt sell direct on their site...

·
401 Posts
The upfitter is the easiest way I have found to do it, have not done it yet but will.
I have HID's in the headlights and fogs also. I dont really need the brights, but would be nice.
I went with 55Watt Hi/Lo 8000 in the Headlights and 35W 6000 in the fogs. Pretty damn close to the same color. Keep in mind the higher the wattage you go the color changes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts