Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MADE IN THE USA
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
backed into my girlfriends little toyota carolla tonight with my 250. :doh: did nothing to my truck but hosed her car. broke out the headlight and pushed it down 2.5", bent the heck outta her front fender, bent the hood and destroyed her front bumper. i barely backed into to it lol My truck hit her car about 2" above her headlight...She is lucky she i didnt hit her with my 3 way ball/hitch :mad:

·
oil burner
1,136 Posts
FML can only be applied to things that happen out of your control.you did this to yourself.sorry bout your luck.:pointlaugh:

·
Registered
559 Posts
lol my buddies gf backed into the drop hitch of my lifted f150 before in her new (at the time) mazda 3, bumper was like hanging there lol

·
MADE IN THE USA
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
her car crumpled like a pop can.. and she wonders why i will nev get behind the wheel of that POS

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Guy I went to school with back into a random girl's car in another high school's parking lot with his Cummins. A few years later and they're engaged, no joke!

Not a clue how or why this applies to you, but still, lol.

·
Chachi
237 Posts
backed into my girlfriends little toyota carolla tonight with my 250. :doh: did nothing to my truck but hosed her car. broke out the headlight and pushed it down 2.5", bent the heck outta her front fender, bent the hood and destroyed her front bumper. i barely backed into to it lol My truck hit her car about 2" above her headlight...She is lucky she i didnt hit her with my 3 way ball/hitch :mad:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts