Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for some good floormats that can contain all of the rigors of the farm. im wanting something better then the stupid ford ones that came with it.. and something in the rear that goes from seat to seat.... im about ready to rhino the inside and not worry about carpet. thanks guys!!

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
husky liner is also a good brand. thats what i have
That's what I just got in my new truck. Front and back came to 180.00$ cdn. Seems to be worth it so far.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I had weathertechs on my old truck and loved them. On this truck I bought them and my opinion is they don't fit or look as nice as the ones on my old chevy

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im happy up front but the rear is way skimpy...my hired hands cant seem to keep their feet on it,

·
Registered
110 Posts
I did some research and just ordered a set of Weathertech's. Just waiting for them backordered......

·
Registered
299 Posts
Which Weathertechs are you guys running? I see 2 types on the website.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I know you already ordered but I have to say that my Husky Heavy Duty are pretty damn nice....and I am always outdoors, hunting, 4-wheeling, etc....

Front and rear less than $90 shipped from Amazon

·
Registered
185 Posts
The molded ones are the best, just don't use a real stiff brush on them.

I know there is a million of places to get them, but try Lonnie @ Grand Prix

Ph: 918-836-8487 ~ 800-331-2223 Tell Lonnie Richie sent you ALWAYS HAS THE BEST PRICES WHEN I CALL.

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
i use the husky liners and love them. i like how they are molded to my truck and they catch everything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts