Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two trucks that are being shipped. The first truck was picked up this morning. Shipping from Denver to La Vergne, Tennessee. First, Stephen has been great to deal with. Excellent communication. Very important when it comes to moving a vehicle. Second, the driver that took the job (not really in Stephens control) was a good guy. He was a little surprised at the size of the truck as he was putting a regular cab F350 and an audi A6 on his truck as well. I told Stephen it was a go on Sunday (maybe Monday morning) and the truck was picked up on Friday. It would have been yesterday if it wasn't for the crazy weather in Kansas.

Overall very happy and impressed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bama Auto Movers to anyone on the boards or my friends/family.

Big Truck:

Adios:

Sam

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Dayum bet that truck was as heavy as my box was!!!

Stephen is GREAT I got my truck safe and sound today

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sure it was over ~10,000 pounds... The only issue the driver had was the length. With another F350 and an Audi, it was going to be a tight squeeze...

Sam

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I am sure it was over ~10,000 pounds... The only issue the driver had was the length. With another F350 and an Audi, it was going to be a tight squeeze...

Sam
Yea my guy was like this thing is HEAVY haha:ford:

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
Sam......I notice that truck has a lift gate. Hmm Hmm, don't remember that part. :D

I do have some control over the company. If they don't check out, they don't haul. He had a good rating (95.9%) and had a reference from a company we have worked with before.

Glad it got on the truck today.

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts

Sam
He knew exactly what he was getting. I had it described to a T as to the Crewcab and long bed.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
dang.. I'm glad to see business going your way Stephen. if i ever need a vehicle moved i will be putting my call in with you for sure sir. Great job and keep up the good work!!

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
FINALLY!!! Looks like the F350 in WA for Sam is gonna get picked up sometime over the next 4 or 5 days.

This has been on of the toughest moves I have had to deal with in a long time.

Glad it looks like it is gonna make it to TN after all.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
FINALLY!!! Looks like the F350 in WA for Sam is gonna get picked up sometime over the next 4 or 5 days.

This has been on of the toughest moves I have had to deal with in a long time.

Glad it looks like it is gonna make it to TN after all.
Haha sponsor on PSN then get two hard moves in no timeLOL

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
should have called you when i had my 03 shiped to me, guy that delivered was a total tool, and the fact he charged me 400 bucks more upon delivery of it, plus the nice huge dent that somehow managed to find its way on the front fender

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
should have called you when i had my 03 shiped to me, guy that delivered was a total tool, and the fact he charged me 400 bucks more upon delivery of it, plus the nice huge dent that somehow managed to find its way on the front fender
Without a doubt you should have... Not to pour salt on ya...

The second truck I needed shipped was picked up yesterday. My experience with Stephen has been great. Both trucks were crew cab long bed boat anchors. One was in a crappy pickup location. Stephen was able to get them both picked up and moved in 3 weeks.

And no funny business at all with extra charges, changes, delays, etc. Everything was communicated up front - including the fact the second truck was going to be hard to move.

But it did!

Sam

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Without a doubt you should have... Not to pour salt on ya...

The second truck I needed shipped was picked up yesterday. My experience with Stephen has been great. Both trucks were crew cab long bed boat anchors. One was in a crappy pickup location. Stephen was able to get them both picked up and moved in 3 weeks.

And no funny business at all with extra charges, changes, delays, etc. Everything was communicated up front - including the fact the second truck was going to be hard to move.

But it did!

Sam
:whs:

·
Portable Park-N-Lot
393 Posts
I was able to breath a lot easier knowing this one was on the truck....Finally.

These big ole pick-ups takes some patience and Sam was very easy to work with. Felt no pressure whatsoever, even though it took 3 weeks to get it booked.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Can you move a dump truck? haha jk

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
LOLLOL Paul, you gotta stop looking for these HUGE trucks to buy.

I think you have a sickness. PowerStrokeitis. :D
It gets worse and worse and worse.....I have OBSPSDitis very traumatic disease it works on you hard:D

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
that looks like Chimera (sp) s truck up in or

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts