Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually found Rudy's by accident on the web but i'm glad i did. I was just looking to have some dual pipes put on by anybody for a decent price. Not only did they offer me a great price they saved me on the shipping charges that they originally quoted me. (they could of kept my money and i would of never known) THEY DIDN'T. I dealt with Ben, and he was beyond helpful and professional in every aspect. He took the time and answered every question and gave me further insight on what i needed to do to "bulletproof" my 6.0. The mechanic found a fuel leak during the exhaust install and stayed late on a friday to repair the problem. Not only that, but i was given the part at cost and the minimum labor price to do the job even though it went over on time. Trust me when i say this. If you are reading this and you are in need of any kind of diesel work wether internal engine work or aftermarket performance DO NOT hesitate to deal with these guys. First class all the way!!!!! I am now a customer for life and will be passing any and all recommendations their way. Thanks again guys!!!!!

1,052 Posts
I actually found Rudy's by accident on the web but i'm glad i did. I was just looking to have some dual pipes put on by anybody for a decent price. Not only did they offer me a great price they saved me on the shipping charges that they originally quoted me. (they could of kept my money and i would of never known) THEY DIDN'T. I dealt with Ben, and he was beyond helpful and professional in every aspect. He took the time and answered every question and gave me further insight on what i needed to do to "bulletproof" my 6.0. The mechanic found a fuel leak during the exhaust install and stayed late on a friday to repair the problem. Not only that, but i was given the part at cost and the minimum labor price to do the job even though it went over on time. Trust me when i say this. If you are reading this and you are in need of any kind of diesel work wether internal engine work or aftermarket performance DO NOT hesitate to deal with these guys. First class all the way!!!!! I am now a customer for life and will be passing any and all recommendations their way. Thanks again guys!!!!!
Thanks buddy, this means a lot to us!

Ben isn't too shabby
LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts