ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
No pics -1:D

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
No pics -1:D
I know, that's what I was looking for.
With that much lift, you'll want bigger tires next time around. Then of course regearing if you didn't do it this time.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
I know, that's what I was looking for.
With that much lift, you'll want bigger tires next time around. Then of course regearing if you didn't do it this time.
How much bigger you think he can go? My buddy is running 6 1/2" lift in the front of his and the 37's rub on the inner fender wells... that's on a 17x9" rim too.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Its on a 05 Excursion so it needed the 8 inches. Rode in it the other day his lift is all spring front and rear no block at all in the rear and it rides really good for a 8 inch lift. I will try and get some pictures up for him.

First time I have ever rode in a truck with the kuhmo kl71 and they are damn quiet!

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Those khumo's are bad ass tires!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
:whs:

what a tease, got all excited to see some pics :doh:

sounds like a great ride though, looking forward to seeing how it looks.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
How much bigger you think he can go? My buddy is running 6 1/2" lift in the front of his and the 37's rub on the inner fender wells... that's on a 17x9" rim too.
Don't know, as I didn't see what year of a vehicle it was on. Besides, can always add cutouts.:shrug:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its on a 05 Excursion so it needed the 8 inches. Rode in it the other day his lift is all spring front and rear no block at all in the rear and it rides really good for a 8 inch lift. I will try and get some pictures up for him.

First time I have ever rode in a truck with the kuhmo kl71 and they are damn quiet!
Love my kl71 kumhos also! They're much quieter than my old Mickey Thompson Baja Atz's.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Im from over in Williamston and I don't think I have seen this yet... although you have me very interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts