Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching the site but can't find the info I need. I am putting 08 mirrors on my new to me 2002 Excursion. I did it on my 2000 F350 and I know I found a thread on here that showed the proper color wires running under the door scuff covers. But for the life of me I can't find it. Anyone know the colors of the 3 wires I need for LT RT and running lights?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
According to two posts I found on here....

Brown wire - Markers Lights
Green wire - Turn signal (Driver side)
White wire - Turn signal (Passenger Side)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I think THIS is what you're looking for.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well there are a couple of solid brown wires but the only green and white wires have a stripe on them. I guess I'll have to get out my test light.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
That second link is for an '04. Must be some differences between '02 and '04. Regardless, test light/meter doesn't lie and will tell you exactly what is what. If you get a definitive finding, post it up for future reference since it seems the wiring varies greatly, even over the course of just two years, even though it's on the same model.

·
Registered
308 Posts
On my 06, I had to go to the bsm plug, for whatever reason I couldn't get the wiring under the scuff plate to work properly. You can always tap into the light, switch itself as well.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts