·
<-•DEISEL CRAFT•
565 Posts
thats awsome

just like those vents pepole put on their crappy cars

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
If you put it on crooked, it will deduct HP, not add it. Don't ask how I know.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
If you put it on crooked, it will deduct HP, not add it. Don't ask how I know.
Andy, you weren't holdin your mouth right when you put it on. I hope to vet up there after I get back from my trip and hang with you dude.

Back on track.... My PSN sticker added 300 hp and my Truck Source Diesel sticker added about 200 to my other truck.

·
HHAUL'N STROKER
1,574 Posts
Stickers put on the front and side windows reduce hp because of increase wind resistance and drag. Only rear window stickers are acceptable addable hp and tq LOLLOLLOL

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Andy, you weren't holdin your mouth right when you put it on. I hope to vet up there after I get back from my trip and hang with you dude.

Back on track.... My PSN sticker added 300 hp and my Truck Source Diesel sticker added about 200 to my other truck.
I have rectified that, bribed Mikey out of the really cool 150HP sticker. Waited until I was sober (short window), measured twice and stuck it on straight. Instant 150RWHP.

Looking forward to you coming down, we will throw somthing on the grill and empty the ice chest.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stickers put on the front and side windows reduce hp because of increase wind resistance and drag. Only rear window stickers are acceptable addable hp and tq LOLLOLLOL
uh oh i just lost hp:doh:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I have a ITP diesel

·
<-•DEISEL CRAFT•
565 Posts
i need some chrome ladies on mine it will ad enhancemant to my trucks sex appeal

NOT

or a bully dog sticker isnt that like 15 hp

or

a cb antena

that will get r done

:lame:

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
what im still confused about , is the OP complaining about a free sticker? i'm sorry if the timing wasn't up to par, but it's free. i make them myself and i dont have some mountain of stickers awaiting their final destination. hope you enjoy it, thats a perk of this site, free stickers. i'm not sure if there is another site out there that does anything close.

·
It wasn't me
1,232 Posts
what im still confused about , is the OP complaining about a free sticker? i'm sorry if the timing wasn't up to par, but it's free. i make them myself and i dont have some mountain of stickers awaiting their final destination. hope you enjoy it, thats a perk of this site, free stickers. i'm not sure if there is another site out there that does anything close.
It didn't come accross as complaing to me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts