Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Stimulated
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And lost the running boards!!! I'm really liking the looks of this, although I need to find some factory flares and some step rails. I was surprised that there wasn't much damage to the paint, but it sure was dirty underneath. I also replaced the broken fiberglass lower bumper valance with a stock one and put 06 tow mirrors on. I think the next step is moulding removal; that stuff looks terrible. I might do a full debadge too to get a really clean look.

Anyway, here's a before pic from when I first got the truck and a couple ones of it now so you can see the difference.

Let me know what yall think. I really think it looks 10x better.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
I read the title and though " Oh SNAP straight axle time!" Then I noticed that it was in the exterior section and oh well. Looks good though. Next step straight axle.

·
Shake-N-Bake!
60 Posts
Looks really good. I personally think they look bad ass without fender flares and no badges.

·
Stimulated
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I read the title and though " Oh SNAP straight axle time!" Then I noticed that it was in the exterior section and oh well. Looks good though. Next step straight axle.
If only I had the money...

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
Yeah I wanted to do it to mine but I just settled for some lift and a lot of allignment issues.

·
Stimulated
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We told you that the day you bought it... :poke:

Looks good Matt!
Yeah, but you know how it is when you first buy a truck. You say "I'm not gonna mess with it, I'll leave it like it is." Then once you start modding, you just can't stop.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Yeah, but you know how it is when you first buy a truck. You say "I'm not gonna mess with it, I'll leave it like it is." Then once you start modding, you just can't stop.
Ive never heard that quote before:doh:

Bout time, all you need now is some rims and bigger meat!

·
Stimulated
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DOUG!!!! Where the hell have you been? I haven't heard from you in months.

I'm really thinking about leveling it and doing some bigger tires. Don't want to go too crazy with a huge lifted 2WD. I'm thinkin 4" with 35's on Hummer H2 rims.

·
Registered
611 Posts
:drool:....h2 wheels on Dmax's look soooooooooo good when i was thinking about one i wanted either grey,blue or black with those wheels....Do it!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Looks really good. I personally think they look bad ass without fender flares and no badges.
and a huge lift with solid axle:poke:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Next step GET A FORD :evil

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Next step GET A FORD :evil
He had a ford, got rid of it for this.

I must say, the inside of this truck is amazing. its like riding inside a luxury hotel.

Matt, just been keeping a low profile, trying to stay out of trouble. been keeping to myself alot more lately. You going to the bash??

·
Stimulated
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, not gonna be able to make it. I'm gonna be at jazzfest on Saturday. Are we ever gonna start the Sunday night hooters meet up again?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts