Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The video aint that great(camera mans fault) but you get the idea. Timeslip photo aint too good either but hey, what can you do. This was the last run and i wasnt really trying to get a good reaction time, just getting the 60ft dialed in a little bit.

Reaction .939(not that great yet)
60ft 1.796
330ft 5.346
594ft 7.795
1/8et 8.341
1/8mph 82.41

Attachments

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, thank god i beat the crap outta my 6.0 to get the launch theory pretty close.
This was at 50 psi on the tires, and w/o traction bars. Im sure theres a few tenths in there to play with.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
can you feel your axle tryin to walk

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really, it doesnt power hop at all. Really smooth. Plus traction bars are comming, just a question of timing since were buisy as all get out when its dry.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Right. was that video with the KEM 345 or just the spartan 310

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
310, the 345 really pushes the stock tranny to the limits and im just trying to postpone that as long as possible.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Good deal. I'm gettin ready to order my chip exhaust and intake on monday and am really tryin to decide on the H&S or the spartan

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
damn nice run!

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
nice tyler!

i think my best 60ft on stock tires and no traction bars was 1.71 ..the 1/8th was 8.11 @ 84

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice tyler!

i think my best 60ft on stock tires and no traction bars was 1.71 ..the 1/8th was 8.11 @ 84
I just did like you said to do, prolly did 4-5 60ft runs before i ran the whole 1/8th. Now i just gotta get used to the :tree:

·
Where fools fear to tread
313 Posts
Good deal. I'm gettin ready to order my chip exhaust and intake on monday and am really tryin to decide on the H&S or the spartan
Spartan all the way IMHO. What are your choices for intake and exhaust?

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AFE or S and B. DO NOT GET A FLO PRO!!!! :doh:
Call Rudys when you want to order.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I cant remember right now, ill check my notebook later and get back to ya, i think somewhere around 15?

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no bars yet, im waiting of farmboys stage 2's

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I havent decided between the AFE or the S&B. I already talked to Rudy, I had a S&B on my 7.3 and it was a pile, Thats why I'm leanin towards the AFE

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
I havent decided between the AFE or the S&B. I already talked to Rudy, I had a S&B on my 7.3 and it was a pile, Thats why I'm leanin towards the AFE
I would go with the AFE. Had one on my 6.0. & loved it. I now have a S&B on my 6.4 & the quality just isnt there.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Spartan is the only thing i would choose tuner wise. AFE intake and flo pro deletes is what im using. love it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts