Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After credit union kept killing deals for one reason or another I closed on my new truck, 2006 F250 Harley. My 02' 7.3 has 641k on the odometer......hope to put the same on this new truck. I will be hauling new rv trailers with it.

2006 F250 CCSB 4x4 Harley Davidson edition. 98k new hpop thousand miles ago. Fresh turbo just done. New Bilsteins. Mastercraft AXT 275 65 20" tires 90%(great online reviews), Code Alarm alarm & remote start, back up camera on license plate and monitor by rear view mirror. Pwr pedals, rear slider window, moon roof, heated captain seats, upfitter switches, freaking loaded.

Damn is it amazing to drive compared to my old 7.3 sclb. Nice being able to make tight turns, and parking spaces. Amazing ride. Kids love the huge rear seat area.

FICM tune soon. Will stud and delete it in the next month or so. Exhaust next week. not sure what to et 4' OR 5". Or 4" with a 5" tip. MBRP or Diamond Eye. Driving 180K+ miles a year pulling trailers requires an acceptable noise level. Need to install air bags and fifth wheel/goose neck rails soon. Bumper pulls till then. Truck is in gorgeous shape.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Nice ride!! Love those HD edition trucks. Something like a 4" MBRP using the muffler would work just fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 4" turbo back with 6 " SS tip, noise is great. Wife and kid actually ask to have windows cracked to hear the exhaust better. Sound is gorgeous, noise didn't increase much at all (don't even need to turn radio up).

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 4" turbo back with 6 " SS tip, noise is great. Wife and kid actually ask to have windows cracked to hear the exhaust better. Sound is gorgeous, noise didn't increase much at all (don't even need to turn radio up).
I'm leased to Synergy Rv Transport out of Goshen. In town all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts