Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i have been lurking these pages for years now but I never felt like i should join since i didn't have a diesel rig myself. Well, now, today, that has finally changed. Just picked up an '01 F350 Ext. Cab 4x4. Glad to finally be a member. There is so much good all over this group. Cheers.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
welcome! post a pic of your new toy :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome man! I suppose I could also introduce myself a little better...if anyone really cares haha. I'm 21 years old and I'm in the US Air Force. I have loved diesels for a few years now and always dreamed of having one but I couldn't because of location/job financially as well. I certainly will put up some pictures...I got two quick night time ones from tonight that i took to show my buddies back home. If anyone could give me the name of the website you use to put pictures into forums...I haven't done it in years and I forgot.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Photobucket.com

Welcome to the Nation

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Welcome from Nebraska

·
Registered
683 Posts
Welcome!

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Welcome and thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks folks.

·
super tuner
164 Posts
welcome to the nation bud! any questions you have about your truck can be answered here just ask! Thankyou for your service to our country.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't worry, those little tires are gonna go...they came brand new from the seller though, can't waste em'. And I think i'm gonna take the chrome off the wheel wells for sure...not sure about the lower trim though....? Opinions...I'll get some day time pictures up later. And i'll put some in the Super Duty pic thread.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome to the nation bud! any questions you have about your truck can be answered here just ask! Thankyou for your service to our country.
Thanks man. Really Appreciate the kindness around here.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Welcome bro what do you donin the AF?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Power Pro (generator operator/maintainer).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[/IMG]

And here's some more pics I got today during light hours. Decided to cruise around a bit and check out the area.

·
No 6.0
625 Posts
Looks good. What are your plans? I hope they involve a tailgate and a real toolbox... LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts