Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hardcore *******
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says Im getting a new paint job next week. Im going back w/ the factory red and Im going to ditch all the trim. Im toying w/ the idea of painting the grille, bumper and headlight trims as well. If I go all red it will look like a 1st Gen Lightining, which would not be bad, but I would really like to throw some more black into the mix. My wheels and tube steps are back and I plan to loose all the chrome and just have red and black. Does anyone have any ideas or pics? I'll take any suggestions I can get.

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
what if you painted the face of the grille black with the inner part red?

black bumpers?
are you doing it or having it done?

·
Hardcore *******
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Having it painted at my local Ford dealer. One of my good buddies is a painter there. I was worried that black bumpers would look like a work truck, but I did think of that.

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
I think with everything painted red it would look real good, I painted everything including the mirrors and windshield trim the color of my OBS and I really liked it and its something you dont see much on an OBS

·
Senior Veteran Member
937 Posts
I think with everything painted red it would look real good, I painted everything including the mirrors and windshield trim the color of my OBS and I really liked it and its something you dont see much on an OBS
:whs: or leave mirrors silver/chrome and grill chrome.

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
definatley leave the mirrors but paint the grill if your going that route i like the look personally

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Even though this isnt your color this will give you an idea of how it will all look color matched except for the bumper of course

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
There is a guy over no NLOC that has a red lightning w a black grill and the center of the hood painted black. It looks bad ass. I'll see if i can find the pic

·
Hardcore *******
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Hardcore *******
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweeeet!:drool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts