Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since selling my beloved Excursion last June, I have been searching for a Super Duty replacement. I am a 7.3 man. My 96 OBS has 285,000 and still runs like day I got four years ago. I got the call Friday ,from local Ford dealer who has been looking for me. They just got in 02 F-250 crewcab short 4x4 Lariat on a trade. Soild white which is what I was looking for ,tan leather. 1 one owner 225,000 miles. AFE air filter system ,Magnaflow exhaust system, Linex'ed bed ,leveling kit,nice aftermarket stereo,remote start ,tinted windows ,and my favorite CAB LIGHTS, Nice paint and body,always a TN truck. Paid 11k for and am so happy. I posted a picture on Facebook and one of my friends said they know the last owner and gave me his number. Will pick it up on Tuesday. I'm like a kids waiting on Christmas. Will post some pics when I get it home.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congratulations. That's a fair price if the truck is in good condition, as a one owner mod'd as this was suggests it is. I paid quite a bit more for my 02 Lariat 4x4 supercab long bed with a stick, PAC exhaust brake and Banks exhaust, but only 113k miles on it, last October. If you haven't already closed the deal, I suggest having blackstone fluid tests run on the oil and tranny. I did so and the info is good to know/insurance if you are buying 'as is.'

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
11 grand for a truck with 225 thousand miles?

·
Registered
153 Posts
i paid 10 for mine with 200k but its in near new shape 1 owner drove by a retired guy who traveled the usa camping

·
Here for the party....
787 Posts
Not a bad price if it's clean. These trucks don't exactly drop like a rock price wise, with high mileage in a lot of areas, mine especially. You find Lariat 6.0 f350 cclb 4x4's with 150k miles on them for $25k all day long. That's a lot of money, especially for a 6.0, but it's what these things bring down here. Almost worth it for a rust free vehicle though. Get some pics up, I wanna see this thing.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thats the glory of owning a Ford F-Series Truck. No other manufactuer can touch it with resale values. According to multiple appraisal sites my truck is worth now what I paid for it 5 yrs ago, of course it was a cash purchase private seller.......Congrats man cant wait to see it...............

Oh and I that's cause I've only put 17K on it since I got it so she's still young........lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I picked up some black running boards off a 06 model yesterday though craigslist for $50.00 . Will be i stalling those along with my bull bar from old Excursion this week end if the weather is good. It also has a TS 6 position chip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts