Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got myself a 2006 F250 cc 4x4. Harley edition. It seems to be in really good shape. Lifted and Some mods done. I’ll be dropping her off tomorrow to get her bulletproofed and talk with the shop owner about doing a few other things to her while she’s in there. I could have gone newer but I knew that was the one when I saw her! Been driving her 5 days now. So if I’m gonna do the things I want I figure no time better than the present! Hopefully I can add some content to the site and look forward to getting to know y’all! I’ll post pics as soon as learn how!

·
PSN intsigator
6,926 Posts
Welcome to the nation from WNC

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,444 Posts
That thing looks so sick!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks bud! I’m pretty proud of her! She’s been dropped off at the shop and will be coming back with a small make over!!!! Lol. Spent a tad more than I planned but hey why not right! Turns out a few things needed to be done so why not upgrade and make better right!?!?! And more power! Lol. Once all is done I’ll make a list of everything. Man I’m excited.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is still at the shop but finished. Now I have to wait 13 more days since I’m out of town until then. Darn it. Truck wasn’t finished when they said. That’s ok though. Ready to drive her though! Might have to just fly home and go pick her up! I’ll start another thread as this ongoing saga continues build wise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts