Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Its been a LONG time since I've been on here. I sold my OBS about 5 years ago and finally just got another 7.3 This time its a 99.5 F-350 CCLB 4x4 thats been converted to a ZF-6 from a 4R100. I have no idea about the swap, the guy I bought it from said it was done right, but who knows. It runs and drives ok, I changed oil,air and fuel filters when I got it. It has a hard start cold, checked the GPR and plugs andy they all checked out. I added some Archoil friction modifier to the oil and cleaner to the fuel and it seemed to idle smoother after about 25 miles of driving, then at the 35 mile mark it threw an SES light and would skip sometimes and try to die. I have the FORscan software and have done buzz tests and CCT the buzz test I can tell there are 2-3 injectors not buzzing correctly it shows a p1298 after the test. the CCT shows a p0263
The other codes in the system were as follows; P0562, P0107,1670,0344,1212,1211,0340,1139,0500. The only mods it has as far as I know is just some sort of SCT tune, the previous owner lost the handheld Sorry for the long post, but appreciate any help.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I realize it shows a failing IDM will I need to pull it to have it bench tested to verify? and could that be causing the CCT trouble codes as well?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts