Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Surpised you would post something negative about a liberal democrate.

Guess her and gandy have something in common.

I have worked hard for the railroad industry for many of years-AK GANDYASS

·
TennesseeHillbilly
1,318 Posts

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts

Ya know, every time you post you just show more of what a little, insecure and immature dolt...............you really are. LOL :hehe:

Now why don't you run along to Mommy............ and leave the grownup conversations to those who have something of value to add? :smirk:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ya know, every time you post you just show more of what a little, insecure and immature dolt...............you really are. LOL :hehe:

Now why don't you run along to Mommy............ and leave the grownup conversations to those who have something of value to add? :smirk:

Gandy, you have no college education. Right now i have a whole year of college plus comming to an end of a quater. As of right now i have more education then you. Therefore, I think i can chime in if i want to.

Gandy its true. You and her relie on how much hard work you done to make a point. How many times have you referanced working on the rail road for 32 years, and thining that your better then everyone else just because of that.

my point!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts

Wow, that is hilarious to hear you say that!LOLLOLLOL

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Gandy, you have no college education. Right now i have a whole year of college plus comming to an end of a quater. As of right now i have more education then you. Therefore, I think i can chime in if i want to.

Gandy its true. You and her relie on how much hard work you done to make a point. How many times have you referanced working on the rail road for 32 years, and thining that your better then everyone else just because of that.

my point!

·
PSD User
477 Posts

my point!

Does your college have an English department?

·
Registered
9,722 Posts

:doh:

my point!
An even bigger :doh:

When you are trying to talk down to someone by pointing out you have a college education and they don't, MAKE SURE YOUR POST HAS DECENT SPELLING!!!!

A little help....

Surpised - SURPRISED (from your first post)
democrate - DEMOCRAT (also from your first post)
comming - COMING
quater - QUARTER
relie - RELY
referanced - REFERENCED
thining - THINKING

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the first one and the last one since you probably (hopefully) just passed right by the 'r' and 'k' without thinking (<<< haha, I used it too) about it, but the other ones.....butchered.

I am over 18, (which considers me an adult); which allows me to be part of the "grown up conversations"

http://www.state.gov/m/dghr/flo/c21961.htm
There are plenty of people over the age of 18 that I would NOT consider adults......you could possibly be one of those people based on your above posts (not referring to the spelling either).

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Funny ad..., "She's worked hard enough, it's time to call her Ma'am again."

LOL

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Funny ad..., "She's worked hard enough, it's time to call her Ma'am again."

LOL
It is an excellent parody.

It also points out the insecurity that so many people carry around............ as baggage.

Boxer is a dingbat to start with though, so it's really not that much of a challenge to make fun of her. :shrug:

Kinda like a couple of posters in this thread. :D

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I think Harleyrocker is replaced.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Bash my spelling i dont care. How does me pointing out I have a college education compare to thousands of Gandys posts thinking he is better than anyone else.

I am not a english major, so i dont really care if i spell wrong. Thats why I paid 100 bucks for mircrosoft word with spell check for my papers.

secondly, for a college paper i have people proof read it.

Yep judge me because I cant spell. All you guys who are just now posting, and are new to the politcal fourm threads. Please go read throught 6,000 of gandys posts and you will see he resorts to character bashing/throwing out he has worked for the rail road company/etc.

·
TennesseeHillbilly
1,318 Posts
It is an excellent parody.

It also points out the insecurity that so many people carry around............ as baggage.

Boxer is a dingbat to start with though, so it's really not that much of a challenge to make fun of her. :shrug:

Kinda like a couple of posters in this thread. :D

If you consider duping enough people into believing that she is smart enough to be a Senator and vote for her.....then perhaps it was "hard" work for her..?

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
Bash my spelling i dont care. How does me pointing out I have a college education compare to thousands of Gandys posts thinking he is better than anyone else.

I am not a english major, so i dont really care if i spell wrong. Thats why I paid 100 bucks for mircrosoft word with spell check for my papers.

secondly, for a college paper i have people proof read it.

Yep judge me because I cant spell. All you guys who are just now posting, and are new to the politcal fourm threads. Please go read throught 6,000 of gandys posts and you will see he resorts to character bashing/throwing out he has worked for the rail road company/etc.
I love how you want people to go read through "6,000" of Gandy's posts. Funny thing is, after just 5 of your posts in this thread I can already tell you're a ####ing retard.

And if you want to act like the amount of college level courses completed is a gauge for how "educated" you are, then I guess my B.S. and soon to be M.B.A. trumps your "year and a half." :poke:

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
A funny political ad? Curtis, I thought that every single one of them were funny??? :shrug:

LOL

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Please go read throught 6,000 of gandys posts and you will see he resorts to character bashing/throwing out he has worked for the rail road company/etc.
I very seldom initiate personal attacks.

However, after taking so much............I will usually reciprocate.

Go back and read your last two dozen or so posts and you will (or should) see a pattern.

It's like you have this burning obsession with me. :doh:

I need to let you know upfront though, that I'm married to a wonderful woman, am totally hetero and not interested in whatever secret gay fantasies you might have. ;)

Not that I would judge you for having gay fantasies.......... of course. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts