Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new headlights in and waiting on my HID kit to get here as well but here are a couple of quick pictures

·
Registered
336 Posts
NICE!, stockers or aftermarket?

·
NSTY 6OH
207 Posts
Would look a lot better with the rear lowered down to match the front ride height.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Think you have one of the nicest looking lowered duallys I have ever seen.. really makes me wish I had bought that crew cab shortbed dually I was looking at before I bought my ex cab...

·
Black Stroker
1,187 Posts
Is it the bumper and headlights that are the 07?

·
GMC Tech
244 Posts
Looks good! Those lights make a world of difference.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Where did you get them from? I need a new headlight and bumper,might as well upgrade now

·
Banned
924 Posts
that looks slick

·
Here for the party....
787 Posts
The grille and bumper will finish it up nicely. I'd ditch the side steps, and the bugshield and call it a day. Although neither of those looks bad on it, just what I'd do.

Definitely a sick truck! I want a dang dually! Maybe I should convert my shortbed to one lol.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the headlight conversion is from eagle eyes and I just use mothers polish w/ the ball on my wheels but do get them professionally done once a year just to clean up any small scratches and such..

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Looks very nice and clean!

·
Stroked
136 Posts
Got yea post some more pics when you get the bumper on. Also who did you get the headlights from and was the wiring hard?
Most the Headlight conversions now can be done with a Plug and play Pigtail.. so very easy to install

1 - 16 of 16 Posts