Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still on back order? looking to get a 58v one very soon......price?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi,

Honestly, they break faster than we can get them out. If you are able to send yours in advance we strive for a 2-3 turn-around-time. I know for many that is not feasible but we are keeping a backorder list. If you would like to get on the list, email or pm your full name and telephone number. When we have one available for you, I will call you two days prior to make sure you are still interested. If you no longer need it, there is no obligation.

Here are a couple of pictures of our reman ficms. I love the sandblasting effect. They look really pretty!

We repair, upgrade, remanufacture and bring the ficms up to 58 volts, if that is what you are looking for. We program them with the latest Ford reflash. We program them to your vin so you won’t get a code. We give you a data sheet of the ficm showing its performance when it left our shop. They are sandblasted and we offer a lifetime warranty. It is $400 with a $200 core charge. Shipping is approximately $16 - $20 and we insurance everything.

Thanks,
Vivian

Attachments

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already called and I should be on the list for one.....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Good Morning,

We have one available to ship by Wednesday. We do not provide any ficm tuning. We program them with the latest Ford flash for your truck.

Thanks,
Vivian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts