Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ses light came on today took it to the dealer and ficm is bad on truck now its kinda getting annoying w this truck considering since the first day i got my truck i have had problems w it. how many other had ficm go bad?

·
Registered
12 Posts
just replaced mine 2 months ago. 148,400miles I was told "it happens and it's common" dealer around here keeps 2 or 3 on shelf at all times.

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Just barely got mine done too. But I got mine rebuilt instead of buyin a new one. $500 cheaper that way.

·
Registered
143 Posts
tons of folks are having ficm problems...is the IH strat that ford puts in them thats killing them....i did away with the IH as well as alot of people and havent had a problem since.

·
Registered
143 Posts
inductive heating..there are some that is very aggresive and the poor lil ficm just dont like it.....There are a few companys that do ficm programming..eric at innovative diesel or bill at power hungry performance are a few....

·
your mom
211 Posts
just replaced mine and injector harnees and i carry a spare with me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its still under warranty my truck wont be done to Tuesday i brought it up there Thursday sucks w out a truck, how come instead of having issues w this with all the years of the problems they don't fix it or change somethign ya know? guy down the road from me had his go bad his is a 05 dads went bad his is a 06 mine is bad and its a 07

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.