Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was wash day so I figured I'd show off the truck on here for the first time since I got it half a$$ done. Its not near as nice as some of you guys have, but its still a farm truck. As of now it has....S&B intake, SCT w/RCD 525,an 450hp tune, an 5in exhaust.

What you think??

Im thinking about painting the grill the same color as truck? yes-no? And tinting the windows darker. There 20% now thinking of of 5% like I had on my last truck.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I love the 2 tone for some reason ( see sig picture LOL )

Not as nice? Don't kid yourself, admit it, it turns heads. ;)

Sweet ride.

·
just learning...
180 Posts
Sure wish my farm truck looked that good!

·
Registered
346 Posts
what size tire and wheel are you running, any lift or is that stock. looks good.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
truck looks sick.:whs: wats the rim size and offset. i love the wide low look. How do u like the mtzs

·
Registered
918 Posts
not a big fan of the grill guard myself but other than that I love the truck I wold also like to know more about the rim and tire combo thanks

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot guys! The color is def growing on me. I wasnt to sure about it at first but I like it now. Not too many around here the same color.

It still is a work truck, doesnt get abused like the rest but still needs to earn its keep around the place...lol

The tires setup is 18x10 Ultras -25 offset. 325/65/18 MTZ's. This set aint wearing worth a damn. 15k miles and damn near junk. I've had them before and loved them but who knows. Im thinking of going with Toyo MT's or BFG KM2 next time.

Truck only has a leveling kit and airbags in the rear with 40lbs in them. Ride is great with a little bit of air in them.

Thanks again for the complements!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
truck looks great, love seeing clean working trucks :ford:

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not a big fan of the grill guard myself but other than that I love the truck I wold also like to know more about the rim and tire combo thanks
Yea the grill guard looked way better in the pics when I ordered it. I plan on putting some good lights in it an weld a 2in reciever in. All my trucks have had full replacement bumpers with hitch's in them. There great for backing header trailers and anhydrous tanks in the sheds for winter.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
For some reason I actually got excited to see a "farm" truck but that is not what I would describe as a "farm" truck.

I was hoping to see some beat up IDI powered Ford. :doh:

Truck looks good!

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Truck looks great man

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
matching the paint on that front grill is the way to go! can't say i've ever seen any that color wothout the chrome?
also good to see that truck getting work done! post pics if you plan on painting that front end the same body color!

·
Registered
495 Posts
I like the grill guard. I need something like that for my truck. We've always had a truck with a front receiver but since I sold my 97, we no longer have one.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
hell its looks better than my eveyday truck, i like the chrome grille myself

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yeah thats a sweet rig hell i wish i could have a 6.4 king ranch for a damn farm truck that would be sweet, hell i wish i could have one now for a daily driver

·
West Bound and Down
1,115 Posts
Yea the grill guard looked way better in the pics when I ordered it. I plan on putting some good lights in it an weld a 2in reciever in. All my trucks have had full replacement bumpers with hitch's in them. There great for backing header trailers and anhydrous tanks in the sheds for winter.
Truck looks great! Consider painting the bumper when you paint the grille. Might look even better if it matched the truck.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts