Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
API inspector
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good website to order white paint matching fender flares for my 06??? i am from texas but working in wyoming and the refinery has gravel/rocky roads and my tires are throwing rocks all over my doors...appreciate anyone who can help . p.s. just ordered my jl stealthbox that mounts to bracket under back seat with 13TW5 sub and JL500 RMS amp yesterday cant wait til it comes in hopefully install it next sunday will post some pics

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
good luck on the research but i wouldnt even want to drive on rocky roads with those rims

·
API inspector
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not too terribly bad its that these nitto trail grapplers know how to throw some rocks pretty good for about the first mile down the highway leaving work

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
yea i can imagine that. truck looks good though

·
API inspector
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man im trying to keep it that way

·
Registered
119 Posts
i have some tan ones off my king ranch..wrecked my truck the other week and in mist of the repair, im going to be doing some other painting. Removing the flares is one of them. They are just factory flares off an 07 king ranch.

Keep in mind, Im missing a screw or 2 on the driver side. They are free if you pay for shipping, which could be a little pricey, since they can not be bent or anything.

·
API inspector
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry to hear about the wreck and no thank you im looking for white ones

·
Registered
119 Posts
sounds good man! no really a huge fan of big wheels on trucks but they look real good on yours! love the diesel wheels

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed some Husky Mud Guards on my truck and it greatly reduced the rock hits on the doors. You might want to check out mud guards rather than flares.

With flares you'd still get lots of rock damage from rocks at the rocker panels.

·
API inspector
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright i will check those out thanks a lot

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
@ the op- I had some on my truck a few moons ago and took em off when it was cool to have your truck stripped down, debadged, etc.. Aside from the rust on the top of the rear wheelwells my truck wouldnt be rust if Id have left them darn flares on. Running wider tires and seeing gravel roads dont mix unless you got some flares on there. Fwiw, Ive got the factory, cheesy running boards on mine still and that is really saving my cab and doors. The bed, not so much!

Id get some oem style(bushwacker, not actual oem) and have em painted to match the truck. My buddy's truck is so similar to yours its funny. He's got the same truck but he's running black flares with the bolts exposed(dont know what they're called) but he painted the bolts black. He's got 20" diesels that are black w/mud grapplers. I didnt think it'd look good when he was doing it but I love his truck!! To top it off he got a camo 'FX4' sticker which actually looks good too and a black 6"tip for his 5" pipe. He makes me want a white truck whenever I see him. Plus the 6L sounds bad a$$ with a 5" pipe on it~~~!!!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I just bought some oem fender flares from a member on here! but my second choice was bushwacker extend a fenders they look sweet!

·
Registered
342 Posts
i have some tan ones off my king ranch..wrecked my truck the other week and in mist of the repair, im going to be doing some other painting. Removing the flares is one of them. They are just factory flares off an 07 king ranch.

Keep in mind, Im missing a screw or 2 on the driver side. They are free if you pay for shipping, which could be a little pricey, since they can not be bent or anything.
Ill take theme if they are still available

1 - 15 of 15 Posts