Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fender Flares

14K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  ASTRO 
#1 ·
Thinking about getting some for my F250. any thoughts on them?, brands?, etc..

Thanks.

#2 ·
i know i want some too but i don't want huge ones that stick out like a sore thumb i want some that is slim any ideas??

#6 ·
Here are mine. I wish I could tell you what kind and what brand they are but they were on the truck when I purchased it. Sorry.

They dont stick out too much but help the look, at least I think they do LOL

#7 ·
#9 ·
i'm running bushwacker pocket flares that i bought off of ebay, with all hardware, no cracks or scratches for $100. free shipping. great deal, couldn't pass it up.

#12 ·
I was skeptical when I bought them, but he offered a 7 day return policy so I had nothing to lose.
I couldn't be happier with them.

#17 ·
Most fender flares are direct bolt ons the only ones you have to cut out fenders on are the ones like Bushwacker and a few other people make and they are specifically called Cut Out fender flares so if you dont see that title on them when your looking at them then they are direct bolt on flares with not cutting

#18 ·
You don't have to cut anything, in fact it takes more time to slide the rubber gasket on the flare than it did to install them on the truck. Figure 30 minutes for rubber gasket, and 10 minutes to install. It's a 2 beer job.

#19 ·
NICO963, I think I really like those ATS flares, I can't find a pic anywhere on the net showing them directly on the side of the truck...would you have a pic like that? Thanks, berg

#20 ·
Just so you guys know. I went to my dump trailer today, low and behold the box that the fender flares came in was sitting in it. It said Prestige in big letters across the box.

#24 ·
NICO963, I looked on the website but I couldn't find anything about them. How much did they cost if you don't mind me asking? thanks

#28 ·
My fender flares. Forget the brand.

Once I was offroading a bit to get on the freeway and one of them popped off and ended up on the freeway. I was disheartened to see it get ran over repeatedly in the rear view mirror. I circled around to get it which took a solid 5-7 minutes thinking there would be nothing left of it but when I got to it it looked 100% brand new. Not a mark on it! So I stuck it back on, good as new.

#29 ·
I got the bushwacker pocketfender flares. I wish I had just done the cutouts they look really sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! But I didn`t want want to cut the metal!! Someday it will rust and the cutout will go on!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.