Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been thinking about getting some fender flares for my 00 but can't decide. i was wondering if ya'll could post some pics of your rides with different types of flares. also would be really helpful if somebody had a marroon truck with black flares on it.( thats what i'm thinking bout going with) just wondering what that black looks like over the marroon.

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
Sorry but I forget the brand. This pic is actually years old and the truck has no motor in it here.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Mine are factory ford flares...

Attachments

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
i have been thinking about getting some fender flares for my 00 but can't decide. i was wondering if ya'll could post some pics of your rides with different types of flares. also would be really helpful if somebody had a marroon truck with black flares on it.( thats what i'm thinking bout going with) just wondering what that black looks like over the marroon.
yes please :D

I am thinking of going the same exact route, with Pocket flares and Tank's DIY rocker-liner mod.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thought bout the rocker liner mod myself but just can't talk my self into it

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I have a set of pocket flares in the classifieds for sale! PM me if your interested. They are Bushwacker flares. Brand new.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
factory F550 have them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts