Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is running them and which brand? I am going to need 1.5-2" of coverage beyond the fender. I am planning on painting to match. Photos appreciated.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Bushwhacker pockets painted to match and they have been great. Search for my threads for pics or click YouTube link in my signature.

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pics. Both trucks look great. I'm not sure if the pocket style will look alright with just the leveling kit on my truck. I may go with the extended flares instead. What did the paint shops charge to paint the flares?

·
Registered
461 Posts
The paint shops were all over for price, one wanted $175 a fender! I found a shop that needed the business in a small town near me that did them all for just under 400 bucks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Another vote for Bushwacker Pockets. I picked mine up for $430 on 4wheelparts when they had a 20% sale and the local shop did them for $480

·
Registered
673 Posts
This is a buddy of mines 2012 with Bushwacker extend a fenders and F450/F550 bumper flares to finish it off..

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Both trucks look great. I'm not sure if the pocket style will look alright with just the leveling kit on my truck. I may go with the extended flares instead. What did the paint shops charge to paint the flares?
Thanks! $450.00 painted and installed.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another vote for Bushwacker Pockets. I picked mine up for $430 on 4wheelparts when they had a 20% sale and the local shop did them for $480

Where did you get your mud flaps?

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
It's going to take more than those flaps to keep the steps clean!

·
Registered
224 Posts
The mud flaps are Bulletproof Mudflaps from the same outfit that makes the bulletproof bumpers. They've been doing an awesome job at keeping the steps and sides of my truck clean.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The mud flaps are Bulletproof Mudflaps from the same outfit that makes the bulletproof bumpers. They've been doing an awesome job at keeping the steps and sides of my truck clean.

Do you have a link where you bought those mud flaps from? I looked on bullet proofs web site but I couldnt find them.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I bought them from Tonka 4x4 in Edmonton Alberta. That's all the info I've got haha

·
Registered
461 Posts
I bought them from Tonka 4x4 in Edmonton Alberta. That's all the info I've got haha
"Tonka 4x4" how cool of a name. You brought me back to being a kid playing in the sand box reading that. Not much has changed! LOL

·
Registered
592 Posts
Those Mud flaps will do more to protect the sides of the truck than the Pocket fender flares IMHO They stop the rocks from hitting the sides during turns!

Both look great together!!!

Alberta Stroker :~( You been Holding out on us over on the .Org I saved the picture of your rig and it does NOT have the Pocket flares or the Flaps,I would like to see the Whole Truck and the rear flaps :~) Maybe you Can Up-Date the pic's on the other site also :~) Love the Truck!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just for you lead foot. I'll get some updated photos in the next couple days ;)

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I went with the Bushwacker extend-a-fender flares. Now I need to build a set of flaps for the front.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts