Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got them i would like to see pics. im thinking about getting a set to cover some rust damage but have never seen any on an OBS

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
:popcorn:
Bed cancer in the RCLB's been stopped, but not before it ate nearly the whole "flare-out" portion of the wheel wells. Wanna see what flares will cover that much, but without it looking like "hey, check out my truck's bigeffin' flares!".

·
Registered
3,390 Posts

Pix of a while back.... It's hard to see but if you get flares get ones that don't go below the body line on the rear of the flare as it's hard to put on mud flaps. Mine never had any rust I just wanted to protect the paint runnin 315s and it has helped for sure. You might wanna check out fiberwerx as they make glass fenders with integral flares. Mine are Warn (winch dudes) flares. The fit could be better and I don't like how they drop below the body line.

jrc

·
Registered
516 Posts
I stole these flares out of a junkyard for like 18 bucks, threw them on a bronco I bought... turned out good with some paint. I used that premixed duplicolor stuff autozone sells for 25 bucks a quart. Turned out pretty nice acutally

·
Registered
510 Posts
Mine are getting painted next week.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
F250towrig please post pics when yours are painted....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Does any one have a more front to back and back to front pics?

It is hard to see how much they stick out in these pics.

I run 265's.

I don't want them to stick way out over the tire.

I have a friend that put huge flares on his TJ way past the tire and it looked stupid.

I don't want mine to look that way.

Thanks

Ooh MAYBE SOME ONE COULD START UP A GROUP BUY ON A SET OF THESE ! ? ! ?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Does any one have a more front to back and back to front pics?

It is hard to see how much they stick out in these pics.

I run 265's.

I don't want them to stick way out over the tire.

I have a friend that put huge flares on his TJ way past the tire and it looked stupid.

I don't want mine to look that way.

Thanks

Ooh MAYBE SOME ONE COULD START UP A GROUP BUY ON A SET OF THESE ! ? ! ?
3rd post down are Bushwacker Street flairs
Post pic of your OBS.. - Page 586 - PowerStrokeNation

·
Registered
510 Posts
Mine are drying now, finally got around to painting them, took 3 weeks longer then I wanted to. Ill get some pictures up tomorrow

·
Registered
202 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts