Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
<---new toy
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody tell me how to talk them off? I bought a 9 piece billet grill set and don't want to break the emblems getting them off. Any help would be great Thanks.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I just did mine today, take some tape or something so you dont scratch up your fender with a screwdriver. But the F-250, 350 emblem comes off seperate from the main one. Their is 4 clips that keep it retained on there. It does come off, but its on there really tight. After taking that one off, the main one has I think 5 or less clips. Just be carefull not to scratch your paint with the screwdriver. After doing my drivers side, I kinda had a better understanding on how these come off. I even used my fingers instead of a screwdriver on the passenger side to remove both of the emblems. After that, your red plastic is held on to the main piece with 2 clip washers. Take a screwdriver and work them off and then your ready to instal the aftermarket parts. Hope this kinda leads you in the right direction :) Also you could search on powerstroke.org they have a write up somewhere on there, along with pictures.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Can somebody tell me how to talk them off? I bought a 9 piece billet grill set and don't want to break the emblems getting them off. Any help would be great Thanks.
Sir, come down. It's not worth it! You have such a long life ahead of you! Think of the miles you have left!

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Sir, come down. It's not worth it! You have such a long life ahead of you! Think of the miles you have left!
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts