Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
<- My lucky set of PMR's
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lot of go fast stuff sitting in the garage with no motor to bolt it to, so I'm thinking about getting rid of it so I can drive the truck again.

Here is what I've got: as of now I am not 100% sure this stuff is for sale, but please let me know if you are interested.

ATS AURORA 5000 TURBO- no shaft play, polished compressor housing/coated turbine housing. 4000ish miles on it since rebuild - $1,200
TERMINATOR TWIN HPOP- recently gone through by Joey, I'm sure that he will transfer his warranty. Also has SS braided line upgrade, and they have been polished- $1,900
100% NOZZLED B-CODES- Built from new alliants, these are currently stilly with Ryan Casserly, who built them, so they have been freshly gone through.- $1,800
HYPERMAX MOUNTING KIT- Also have BDP brass crush donuts that have not been used yet to go with this.- $800
DI PORTED HEADS- These have never even been on the truck, stage 1 port job, Beehive springs- $1,700
DI CAM- $500
ATI DAMPER- $300
FORGED RODS- These have been magnafluxed, shot-peened, polished, and cryoed. Have new wrist pin bushings also.- $550
*** ALUMINUM PLENUMS- These are the older "High Rise" style, and are polished. $200

I think that these are extremely fair deals, and I will work on getting pictures up soon. Feel free to make offers on it, or if someone is interested in all of the stuff, we could make a deal.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
pm sent

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
what all comes with the mounting kit?

·
<- My lucky set of PMR's
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For the mounting kit it would be up-pipes, donuts, collector, pedestal, oil lines, and down pipe. I would keep the IC piping.

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
Calling dibs!

*** ALUMINUM PLENUMS: they will still work with a dual HPOP?
PORTED HEADS: PM me with any details.
CAM: would like details in PM.

·
Registered
347 Posts
For the mounting kit it would be up-pipes, donuts, collector, pedestal, oil lines, and down pipe. I would keep the IC piping.
is this for an OBS or SD?

·
<- My lucky set of PMR's
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
347 Posts
if the kit comes with everything minus the turbo and IC pipes to hook up to an OBS id be interested when the time comes if you decide sell it

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
Interested in hypermax mounting kit, cam, intakes, and possibly the ATI Damper.

what size are the B codes??? nozzle size isn't really what i'm looking for though..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
PM sent on damper.

·
<- My lucky set of PMR's
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well guys, I found a shortblock to bolt all of this stuff to after all, so my truck is going to go back together the way I hoped, which means this stuff is not going to be for sale.
Thanks to those who showed interest in the parts in PM's, I really appreciate it.

I will still have some goodies for sale when I finish the project, so I will be passing some good deals on to you in a month or so. Next for sale ad will be for real, I promise :ford:.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts