Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a 00, eclb, 93K 6 speed excellent condition, red in color loaded.... is it worth 17K

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
I'd be checking the motor real good leaks, dusting etc. Drive it see how it runs. If everything checked out good I'd consider it because they don't make like that anymore.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Seems high to me, but they are a dime a dozen around here. I found an 01 for my folks with 100k for 12k.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry gents the obs is gone been since april, looking to upgrade and iv been under it twice looking for leaks ect, i found where it was a little damp on the tranny right behind the motor but other than that not a piece of rust on the whole truck i really like it runs like hell its just hard swallowing 17k for a 00

·
Registered
55 Posts
NO not at all. If you want rust free buy a truck from down here in the south and drive it back. My buddy sold his 01, ECSB, 7.3, 6pd with 123K miles for $9,500. It was a lariat, with programmer, exhaust, intake, intercooler, clutch, gauges, toolbox, gooseneck, bumper, and side steps. Plus new dealer paint after hail damage. Still had clean title and was never wrecked.

My point is that clean rust free trucks can be had for half that... they are only 800-1200 miles south of you. I would get with a truck depot or broker out of Texas. There are a TON of clean low mileage cowboy caddy’s down there.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well put man, thats what iv been looking into the last 2 weeks that one sold i didnt bite on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts