Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinkin about sellin the TS re-speed I got. I installed it to get out of a speeding ticket. It will adjust the speed if running larger tires or gears. Will fit Any 99-06 Superduty. Heres some info on what it does,

-Speedometer Recalibration & Speed Limiter Removal Unit.

-Recalibrates tire size and/or gear ratio for accurate speed readings to gain precise engine performance and speedometer display.

-The RESPEED can turn off the speed limiter or set the maximum speed the computer sees for optimum engine performance

-Applications available for Diesel & Gas!

Askin $150 shipped.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does fit the OBS, you have to hook it into the Red/Pink wire behind the speedo. It will take the speed limit off. Let me know if you want it, your the only one so far.

·
Local *******
129 Posts
is this gone?

·
Local *******
129 Posts
take paypal?

·
Local *******
129 Posts
you have a payment!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
K thank you I will send it tomorrow but it won't leave town till thursday. The town i live in is small ( real small) so the mail is everyother day here. Thanks Jon

·
Local *******
129 Posts
got it bud thanks! best option im guessing is pull the fender liner? grey/blk wire in the abs group under driver side battery?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got it bud thanks! best option im guessing is pull the fender liner? grey/blk wire in the abs group under driver side battery?
Yeah the wire loom had some pink tape around it. There is only one grey/black wire in that loom. Good luck.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
You don't have to pull the liner all the way out,just drop the front,or trace the loom back to the top of the fender.

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Stop injectors from shutting the motor down at 114mph. By eliminating the top speed.

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
our trucks go 114?! they have speed limiters?! haha the new things i learn :doh:

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Yea, zanes race truck gained 8mph after one of these installed, in the 1/4.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It also change the speedo for larger tires. Since the VSS goes straight into the PCM. It was said to help with my shifts with 38's. It did but not what I was looking for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts