Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of selling off my 95 rclb it a 5spd with 270k all power with cd player i have stage 2 injectors with swamp tuning gauges and it has a set of 17" chrome moto metal wheels wrapped in toyo open country a/t only problems with it is the driver door handle {we all know that problem} and oil pan has small leak also i replace brakes all way around that is pads shoes rotors and drums and both rear axle seals and the front i beams have all new bushings and brackets and i just picked up the biggest single with the heaviest pressure plate i could get to go in it! has the 3'' dp going into a 4'' then to a single 5" mitre you can text me about it if interested but like i said strictly a feeler at the moment im thinking of focusing my attention on another project im asking $5500 FIRM! i have more than that in it. my number is 270-427-0440 if you have any ?s just text me i can possible send you some pics on my phone!

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
So what parts are not on the truck that you have to put on?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what parts are not on the truck that you have to put on?
what exactley do you mean? i drive the truck daily so really nothing to just drive it. for it to perform the way it should it needs electric fuel and a oil pump and turbo but i may do that :D

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Like is the clutch in it, the heavy one.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh no but im just waiting on time to do it working 12hr days right now so not much time as its my daily driver and everything has been done in the last 1k miles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts