Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a comp housing machined for the 71mm wheel and a 19cm exhaust housing machined for the 76mm ex wheel.
also have a 17cm housing for the 71mm exhaust wheel. and a center section that could be rebuilt.

i have no good bigger wheels. i do have a 71mm exhaust wheel if anyone needs one and a stock comp wheel, 62mm or whatever that has a couple small dings.
this is a feeler, but pretty much certain i want this stuff gone. i am either buying a new h2e or a s400 so either way i dont need the extras. shoot me some offers.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think you would be very happy with an s400 series turbo. Thats what im running right now even tho i dont have nearly as much fuel. But you could get one with the 71mm sx tip intake side with the 83mm exhaust side and it would probably spool up quite nicely.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I wasnt sure what class you pull i was thinking a 2.6 charger lol. wont you have to get a new mount also tho?

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no hyper mount will work. pull 2.8 so it would get a cheater cover. guys this turbo makes a sweet setup just cause i am thinkin s4 doesnt mean i didn love this turbo. just buy new wheels($600) and my housings and have a sweet 71/76 h2e.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Where would you get new wheels at? How much for the housing? HOw did you mount it in your OBS?

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the hypermax mount. got the wheels from area diesel. was thinking 300 shipped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts