Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have baby swamps and a ts 6 pos chip tuned by swamps that I am looking at possibly selling. The injectors have about 8000 miles on them and I got the chip about six months ago: stock, hi idle, tow, economy, street, all out. It works great, I just want to go to stage II's and try some other tuners out. Looking to get $1300 with no cores or trade for stage II's. Call or text if your interested. 715-896-3977

·
High Plains Powerstroke
103 Posts
Are they 200's or 175/30%?

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
I think babies are 150's with stock nozzles

·
Registered
668 Posts
doesnt stock nozzles cancel out the bigger injector?? how much for each seperate?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stage ones are stock nozzles. Stage II's usually have the same internals as the stage ones, but they change the nozzle size. 1200 for both. 800 for injectors. 400 for the chip. I dont want to seperate unless someone buys the chip before the injectors.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Just an idea. If you keep the chip you can send it out to who ever you want to get there tunes burned on to it. Most use the TS chip.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Stage ones are stock nozzles. Stage II's usually have the same internals as the stage ones, but they change the nozzle size. 1200 for both. 800 for injectors. 400 for the chip. I dont want to seperate unless someone buys the chip before the injectors.
You don't need one if you have the other, Baby's will run like stock without a chip, and the stock injectors won't care you are running them with Swamps tunes. Unless you're more concerned with getting your money back out of the chip, which will be near impossible.

Good luck with the sale.

Dave

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i will buy if the nozzles are able to be changed out and how much for the bigger nozzles. i want stg 2s and know that the internals are the same with bigger nozzles for stg 2s. if you can find out pm me.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will buy if the nozzles are able to be changed out and how much for the bigger nozzles. i want stg 2s and know that the internals are the same with bigger nozzles for stg 2s. if you can find out pm me.
I am not sure and I know you wanted them back in feb but I seen that you were more interested in stage II's now. Anyways I sold them tonight so now I'll be looking for stage II's

·
Registered
83 Posts
i got some 180s with a custom tuned 6pos i would be intrested in trading

·
diesel fanatic
36 Posts
why dont you just buy bigger nozzles and make them stage twos like you want and send the chip in to be burned to them it would save you money in the long run since stage 1s and twos are the same with different nozzles just an idea

1 - 16 of 16 Posts