Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 4 isspro ev1 black face,white letter,red pointer all work just looking to go another route,the gauges ar trans,boost 0-60,pyro 0-1600,trans 0-280,fuel 0-100,and a gauge isolater for the mechanical fuel press all you need to hook them up is tubing for the fuel pressure isolater and a pilliar if you want the pilliar we can maybe work sumthin out,asking 350 for the gauges.make me an offer

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm interested in the fuel pressure gauge if you want to seperate

·
Let'er Buck!
1,712 Posts
I'd be interested in the set - pyro, boost, and trans but don't need a 0-60 boost. They'd be going in an OBS that won't have anything more than a chip, so need a 0-35 or something.

Let me know what you'd want for those 3. If the price is right, I'll take the boost gauge for now.

Thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'd be interested in the set - pyro, boost, and trans but don't need a 0-60 boost. They'd be going in an OBS that won't have anything more than a chip, so need a 0-35 or something.

Let me know what you'd want for those 3. If the price is right, I'll take the boost gauge for now.

Thanks!
if strokersace takes the others, i might be interested in the boost gauge. have a pic of it and a price? want to see if it matches my other gauges

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.