Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking on selling or trading my truck just not sure yet. it has new 36X12.50X16.50 military goodyear wranglers on 16.5X13 mickey thompson classic 2 wheels, K&N filter:doh:, brand new WARN lockouts up front, has gooseneck in bed but someone relived me of the ball, new starter,fuel pump, oil just changed, o and it's a XLT. i'm sure i'm forgetting some things. paint color is black with gray interior, has normal dents and dings plus a few, it's been a work truck most it's life but no rust

looking for a dually or another OBS or a super duty, just let me know what you might be interested in trading feel free to PM

o and i love flatbeds / CM beds

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotta wait for the rain to quit it's sh!t and i will take some

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here the only pic of it i have on my computer, it's taken when i first brought the truck home, it has brand new tires on it now

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump feel feel to propose a trade i love diesel's

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o chit sorry Murphy, N.C.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump anyone? anyone?

·
They call me SLIM
299 Posts
Id love to buy it from you, whats your price on that truck? All I have to trade is a John Deere 3720 cab 4x4 diesel tractor with 300x loader and its worth every bit of $30k haha so I guess if I sell it first I could come buy it from you

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
What kind of $ are looking for, I'm always looking for the new Mrs. daily driver. + it's 95' and would look good between a 94' __ 96' 97'

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am possibly interested... but it's a long shot. Don't think mine is nice enough for you. I just really want 4x4 and a 5 Speed

'95 F350, Crew Cab, 2wd, Factory Reman E4OD at 150k miles, 172k miles now, intake, 3" downpipe, 4" exhaust, HPX, trans cooler...

Some dents, paint isn't great, interior isn't great, XLT...

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
I am possibly interested... but it's a long shot. Don't think mine is nice enough for you. I just really want 4x4 and a 5 Speed

'95 F350, Crew Cab, 2wd, Factory Reman E4OD at 150k miles, 172k miles now, intake, 3" downpipe, 4" exhaust, HPX, trans cooler...

Some dents, paint isn't great, interior isn't great, XLT...
:welcome: find a wrecked 1ton 4x4 5spd and get busy!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i really don't have a price on it cause idk what it's worth, and it's so hard finding another powerstroke that's not tore all to hell and gone is hard to do. i would really prefer just to trade for another truck or some assortment. you know 95 and up, cab conf. not important, i'm scared of auto's but might chance it, has to be 4X4 or i can't make it up my drive way lol . and i love flatbed truck or DRW trucks. just let me know

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

·
Registered
104 Posts
how many miles on the truck and does it have the typical ford rust around the fenders? i've got a 97 extended cab that i might be interested in trading.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it has 242,xxx miles on it and no it doesn't have the annoying rust i'm kinda surprised by it to tell the truth

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump for the evening

1 - 20 of 35 Posts