Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pondering idea if buying Harley lights and would like to get a buyer for the stockers first if possible...let me know if any intrest..pm if possible

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
standard shape as any typical headlight with 100,000 miles would look..when i get back in town on sunday ill get some pics if you post your emails or pm me.....Im not sellin them cause they are junk just dont have the cash to buy the harley lights without the extra money..funding a truck build with a 1.5yr old girl and a wife aint easy....im kinda out numbered haha

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
standard shape as any typical headlight with 100,000 miles would look..when i get back in town on sunday ill get some pics if you post your emails or pm me.....Im not sellin them cause they are junk just dont have the cash to buy the harley lights without the extra money..funding a truck build with a 1.5yr old girl and a wife aint easy....im kinda out numbered haha
[email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry yeah I forgot to post sold..this org doesn't keep trac of my postings for some reason so I gotta go find them everytime I sign in

1 - 13 of 13 Posts