Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says this is a feeler for my 2004 6.0 its got 195xx on it right now, drive it daily so that will change, its always run great for me, i bought it with 145k on it and have never had it in the shop, the mods on it are in my sig, its got black interior and ill try to get some more pics for you guys of the interior

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i really dont wana get rid of it cuz the ol girl has treated me great for 2 years.. yes i know its got 200k on the clock but i just dont have a valid use for it anymore... i have no idea what it books for.... everyone told me to name a price so 17k it is.... why u sellin urs mike?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Joinin the dark side?

Or the ricer club lol

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joinin the dark side?

Or the ricer club lol
not a chance bud..... thinkin dt360 for my obs.... crew cab 350 long bed 2wd... but i love my dually... dont know if ill be able to turn her loose

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'd keep the dually.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i geuss if i sell it Half Ass Cattle Company goes with it... damn!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You hotshot or somethin?

Crap dude, I'm tearin your thread up, my bad!

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its all good man..... ya hotshot haulin on the weekends........ few loads of cattle here n there and junk cars every now n then to the scrap yard.... nothin big

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
How much is long iron up yonder? Were gettin $9/100 down here. I've bout hauled all the junk off our ranch.

Another good side job is haulin cedars. 10-12 good size logs is a quick and easy $500. Idk if y'all have them around those parts or if you even know what I'm talkin about lol

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
with the 50' trailer stacked with junk cars (3-4) and all the iron i can shove inside im makin 90-110 a ton.... most of the time bout 1200$ a load... cattle doesnt pay to shabby either... makin 3.25$ a mile

·
Diesel Enthusiast
392 Posts
Just don't need the dually. Think I'm gonna get rid of it to save the monthly payment and get something in fall of 2011.

If I could find a deal around here makin $1200 once a month or so, using it, then I would keep it.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya... thats why i started doin a lil hot shot work here n there on the weekend.... haulin cows, and w.e u can put a flatbed as long as the pickup will hold it up... lol... keeps my weekends from gettin boring anyways

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.