Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, don't want to start a war here. I'm going to be getting a set of stage 1 singles and now need help deciding which builder. If you've got good things to say let's hear em. If you've got bad things PM me. who has the best record? how do they handle their warrantys, etc
Opinions wanted
Thanks
Barney

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I got my injectors from Nate at Unlimited Diesel. He flows every injector that he builds and makes sure they are to spec. He also gives you the flow sheet so that you can have your tuner tune for them injectors.

Also Swamps and Cass are good injector builders as well.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I would say Nate or Cass. They stand behind quality work, and flow each injector to match the other. If somethings not right, they will make it right.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
All the way!

I have a set of his Hybrids and love them. I had 2 injector coils go bad, sent me some new ones right away, no questions ask.

P.S. It is important to choose your injector manufacturer and tuner at the same time.

Swamps Inj. = Swamps Tunes
Unlimited Inj. = Matt's Tunes
Beans Inj. = Beans Tunes
DI Inj. = DI Tunes
etc.......

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
:whs: It is always a good idea to get tuning with the injectors you are getting because they tune for them injectors every day and know how they act and what to expect from them.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Swamp's injectors are sweet. Jon, Dave and the crew down there are great people too.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
How about BRAND NEW AC injectors... No suprises there.

But otherwise any of the above mentioned people are great. I have only run Swamps and GTS injectors myself.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Cass at Full Force and Nate at Unlimited get my vote!! Great guys that make sure your injectors are Flow matched unlike others!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
farm boy;843144 P.S. It is important to choose your injector manufacturer and tuner at the same time. Swamps Inj. = Swamps Tunes Unlimited Inj. = Matt's Tunes Beans Inj. = Beans Tunes DI Inj. = DI Tunes etc.......[/QUOTE said:
:whs: IMO this is very important if you want the best performance and driveability.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Sounds like marking...esp since some sellers do not even build their Inj's...

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
Swamps, I dont think anyone else has a better understanding of the HEUI injectors then them, Period

Travis

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
agreed.tuning makes or breaks these trucks. I'll probably let Bill at PHP do the tuning. I'm sure he has seen enough of these combos to dial it right in. then when I get back to Georgia I'll have him live tune it again.

Barney

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I just read on Rosewood's site that he advertises PHP tuning to go with his injectors.

I will be doing the same thing soon, 160cc singles (or AC's) which will mean a change in tuning.

·
Freedom is not free
888 Posts
Besides the stock injectors I have only used Swamps 175/146 Single Shots. have had them in for almost three years now with T Wildman's tunes. They have worked well for me as a daily driver and towing our 32' 5th wheel to the Smokey Mountains, Mount Rushmore, etc.... I enjoy towing with this setup.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Nate at unlimited is awesome and one of the most reasonable prices.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Swamps, I dont think anyone else has a better understanding of the HEUI injectors then them, Period

Travis
:whs:

I'm still totally impressed with my Swamps 200cc Hybrids.

Swamps has made big oil completely obsolete at hp levels less than 430rwhp.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I would say cass injectors with beans tuning. My truck runs and drives great.
Bryan

1 - 20 of 57 Posts