Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
congrats to rudy.... after clicking off ground-shaking 16.1's @ 83 all day he banged off a 15.9 @ 77 :hehe: ... letting off trying not to break out. bone stock truck that he bought yesterday. cc/lb 4x4 lariat. unless someone else has some slips, looks like he has the fastest of the fastest. :hehe:

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
LOLLOLLOLLOL I figured they would do I little better than that. All the talk about hanging with a tuned 6.0 right off the showroom floor. Oh well that still ain't bad.

·
Beers, Babes, and Bullets
66 Posts
i thought they would be faster in stock form than that...

Good luck i'm sure it will be flirting with 12's in a month

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Nice!! Cant wait for the mods!!

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone notice its a fully loaded cc/lb ?? that is one heavy beeyatch im sure..prolly 8k .

1,052 Posts
I think the trap speed will say more than the ET. I had never lanched the truck before and the 60 foots were horrible. Picked it up last night and at the track with it in the morning. :D I need to figure out how much it weighs, but I know its much quicker than my stock CC/SB 6.4L was.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
That truck is sick. I rode down to Rockingham with Rudy, Truck is quick!! Almost if not faster than a chipped 7.3 and its so dam quite you could hardly tell it's on when you’re sitting in it just idling.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think the trap speed will say more than the ET. I had never lanched the truck before and the 60 foots were horrible. Picked it up last night and at the track with it in the morning. :D I need to figure out how much it weighs, but I know its much quicker than my stock CC/SB 6.4L was.
That truck is sick. I rode down to Rockingham with Rudy, Truck is quick!! Almost if not faster than a chipped 7.3 and its so dam quite you could hardly tell it's on when you’re sitting in it just idling.
Sooooooo, we should all buy 6.7's?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
anyone notice its a fully loaded cc/lb ?? that is one heavy beeyatch im sure..prolly 8k .
my ccsb drw weighs in just shy of 8500 full of fuel(26gallons) and a toolbox in the back with a few odds and ends, maybe 100 extra pounds with the weight of the box and the shiz in it, so id say he is for sure 8k+

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
haha nice one. Its great to see the new trucks getting flogged and worked right out the gate though. Definitely not far off from a tuned 6leaker though, mines a tad slow and with bigger tires but I've only clicked off a 14.7 @ 89

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
haha nice one. Its great to see the new trucks getting flogged and worked right out the gate though. Definitely not far off from a tuned 6leaker though, mines a tad slow and with bigger tires but I've only clicked off a 14.7 @ 89
im guna go through mine and make sure shes sounds front to back and see if they will let me run it at a track bout 2 hours from my house cuz thats the closest one LOL

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
kinda wondering if when it breaks in a little more if it will run a little harder my new 6.4 is running better and better i just hit 1000 miles bought it last week with 60 miles how many miles are on rudys truck?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts