Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 374 Posts

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just thought I'd share some pics of our (old) equipment and some random scenery pictures from the past year. I only use a cheap digital camera, so excuse the quality. Hope this is the correct sub-forum!

What's usually inside:

JD 4440 (Soundguard cab, quad range 16spd, 4000hrs):

JD 2130:

JD 620 (with Power Steering!):

JD 111:

66' Ford 600 3-ton (4+2 spd, 390, 30,000org. miles, Grandfather was 2nd owner since 67'):

Some random scenery pictures:

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

.22LR fun:

Some attempts at HDR:

Sorry for being a picture whore (esp. being so new here), just thought some of you would like to see what it's like up here.

Thanks for looking! :fordoval:

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
awsome:bowfast: love the secenery pictures !

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Very nice Hoss!

·
Haulin' Iron
262 Posts
Just can't beat good country livin'

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
Here's some retro pics of our farm, probably from the 50-60's, all of the buildings are gone now except the big open front shed.

This one is the farm next door we own as well. Some of the trees are missing, along with the 2 small buildings in the pasture, and the barn is ready to fall down...

I don't have any recent pics of our place on my computer... I'll have to get some :D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
nice man them pics are sweet! :ford:

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the comments/compliments guys! Nice pics RSieck, we have some updated aerial pictures around here somewhere.

where in sask are you located
North of Moose Jaw, near Marquis.

I'll try to get a few more up sometime this week. Thanks again guys! lol @ some of the comments.LOL

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok I love the pictures! my question is.. in the one there is a dead critter... WTF is it?
It's a type of ground squirrel, more specifically a Gopher (about the size of a hamster or small rat) . They're fun to way to kill an afternoon in the spring and late summer/fall. They dig holes that in large numbers can ruin crop or farm yards, adding to that Badgers will find them, dig out the holes to get the Gophers and leave holes big enough to damage machinery, the land and if you have horses or livestock can break legs. During nice hot summer weekends we can go through 500+ .22 rounds, as most of the time the owners of the land will pay or give you "ammo" just to get as many as possible.

·
Headwind Magnet
626 Posts
Hey guys. Just thought I'd share some pics of our (old) equipment and some random scenery pictures from the past year. I only use a cheap digital camera, so excuse the quality. Hope this is the correct sub-forum!

I don't think I could ever take as good a pics with the best equipment available...Nicely done and thanks for posting!
Best,
Jim

1 - 20 of 374 Posts