Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get the word out on the Fantasy hook in Elizabeth, IL this friday night. Will have 2.6" and 3.0" classes. Show up around an hour early to get signed up so everything goes smoothly. Hope to see you guys there!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I have been holdin this back far a couple weeks.....

I am not a real real puller, but the competetion at this pull (Manchester, IA) was weak to say the least, (weakest I have seen) we have 2.6 trucks that would have won this pull in OH. (This was the 3.0 umlimited in IA)

The only truck that was impressive was built by EDP (late model 07+ tan dura dually) and it was a runner. Kudos to EDP on the work on this truck and sponsoring a great pull to watch.

The comp in IA is not what it is in OH, sorry if this hurts any feelings. Congrats on the EDP built Dura, that was worth the wait to watch!

Where was the EDP truck? (BTW tractors are weak out that way too! I don't know the classes, but looked a litl weak to me)

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
Yes your right, we definately don't have the same caliber of trucks that you'd see in Indiana/Ohio every weekend. As for the tractors, during the day is just a "farm" pull, nothing that really stands out at all, I'm actually kinda disapointed with them, but its about all we have to watch. The night pull for tractors is just a Light and a Heavy Limited Pro-Stock, then a 10 mph class and a 466 class. Nothing very fancy at all really... Tractor rules can be found here Rules

1 - 4 of 4 Posts