Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Terminator Nation
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same here, big jake, its been a long time. Saw a few other guys and saw some new ones.

Hard to believe the speeds of the outlaw doorslammers that were there. 5.6/260 amazed me. Lots of fast trucks. Even stayed to see the big tractors pull the sled.

The Yellow ArtDeco 30's style full custom hauler tractor/trailer combo was awesome with mid-engine.

The F-150 driver trying the burnout contest was pretty sorry though. Made me ashamed to be a ford fan. My buddy thought that the anti-skid/traction control was cutting out the engine after the rears started turning and the fronts were not...He sucked....LOL

·
Registered
74 Posts
Had a great time. Was good to see old friends and make new ones. I was the one running the 6.0 van in Sportsman. Broke out in the frist round but still had a great time.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Had a great time. Was good to see old friends and make new ones. I was the one running the 6.0 van in Sportsman. Broke out in the frist round but still had a great time.
I did see that ugly white van on the strip, pretty good stuff. my 4 year old was loving every bit of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts